Current positions available:
Remuneration: $63,000-$70,000 (depending on experience) per annum plus superannuation
Duties to include
- Provide executive support to the FECCA Director including with operations and procedures (including finance and HR), travel, meetings, drafting correspondence and internal communication
- In consultation with the Director, provide support to the FECCA Chair and the Executive members, including booking travel and accommodation
- In consultation with the finance team support the Director with budget preparation and oversight
- Event management support
- Provide some support to FECCA staff including travel and accommodation bookings, and assisting with organising meetings.
- Support team with answering email and phone inquiries and welcoming visitors
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Undertake asset management including maintenance of an appropriate asset register
- General office management including overseeing office maintenance, equipment and IT systems, office supplies including liaison with suppliers and contractors
- Maintain and update FECCA mailing lists and contact databases, as appropriate
- Assist with the production and distribution of FECCA publications
- Provide other administrative support as requested by the Director as may be required.
- Motivation and commitment to cultural diversity and its associated values
- Experience in administration and office management and passion for administration
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative and communication skills
- Ability to handle several jobs concurrently, to be highly self-motivated, flexible and to be able to work in a sometimes stressful and busy environment
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team in a positive and supportive manner
- Ability to effectively use the range of common Microsoft office software.
- Experience in a high-pressure environment (e.g. political or media) office
- Experience of being the sole administrative support to a team
- Ability in a language other than English.
The position reports to the FECCA Director.
Applications addressing the selection criteria, your CV and contact details for two professional referees should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Office Manager Application.
Applications are due by Sunday 21st January 2018.